1/5/14

Valentines Day Quotes 2014 Messages for Whatsapp and Facebook

Large collection of Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2014 And Messages. if you are looking for best Happy Valentines Day Sayings messages for Whatsapp, Facebook and SMS than stay here and read and just send. 

Definition of Love


What is love?


LOVE Is The Condition In Which The Happiness Of Another Person Is Essential To Your Own.

Best Valentines Day Whatsapp messages

1. 

I feel you
In every stone
In every leaf of every tree
That you ever might have grown
I feel you
In everything
In every river that might flow
In every seed you might have sown I feel you
In every vain
In every beating of my heart
Each breath i take.
I feel you

2.

R: is for red.
RED: is for blood
BLOOD: is for heart
HEART: is for love
LOVE: is for you
YOU: is for me
ME: is for you.
{{{I MISS YOU}}}

3. 

Here's a special place
within my heart
that only you can fill.
For you had my love
right from the start
and I know you always will.
Happy Valentine's Day

4. 

Why Do I Love You ???
Because
You Are
And
Always Have Been
My DREAM ...
Happy Valentine's Day

5. Meaning of {CLICK}

When You Read My Message You click simply ..

But I will tell u the meaning of C.L.I.C.K.>>>>???

C-> cant live without yu…
L-> love yu…
I-> i miss yu…
C-> care about yu…
K-> kiss 4rm my heart 2 yu…

So when ever u miss me just CLICK to open my message.

6. Hearts Beats

"Hearts beat 72 times a min",

Even if ur heart beats only once a min,

U'll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u..

Happy Valentine's Day..

7. Meaning of Valentine

V....is for Valentine : :  you are my only Valentine
A.....is for I will Always be yours
L.....is for Love at its most extreme
E.....is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.....is for Never-ending love
T.....is for we will Always be Together forever
I.....is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N....is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting.

8. 

Every bird cannot dance But peacock do it

Every friend can not reach my heart but u did it.

Every Flower can not express true love But rose do it…..

Happy Rose Day 2014.

9.

‘U’ “R” like the sunshine <….> so warm,
‘U’ “R” like sugar <…. >so sweet,
‘U’ “R” like you…..
And that is the reason Dear ..

why I love you So Much …

Happy Rose Day 2014.

10.


‘In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I’m only Body, My Heart is U.
Thats Y i always Miss You !!’


Happy Rose Day 2014

love quotes
valentine day message for husband
valentines day quotes for my husband
cute quote to say to your boyfriend
funny valentines day quotes
valentines day quotes for kids

valentines day movie quotes

valentines day love quotes

happy valentines day quotes for her
happy valentines day quotes
valentines day quotes for friends
cute valentines day quotes for boyfriend
valentines day sayings
why is valentine day celebrated on february 14
7 14 feb valentine day
14 feb valentine day sms
valentines day ideas
valentines day origin
valentines day ideas for him
valentines day crafts
valentines day sms in hindi
valentines day sms in english
happy valentines day sms
valentines day sms in tamil
valentines day sms for friends


0 comments:

Post a Comment